Why Rent Barrier?
The Advantages of Renting Concrete Safety Barriers from Concrete Safety Systems
Leave the Hassles to Us
By renting barriers instead of owning them, you will:
- Free up valuable capital that could be invested in your business
- Not waste real estate and shop time storing and repairing barrier
- Avoid the issues of finding extra labor or tying up your labor
- Escape the headache of scheduling trucks and drivers and tracking deliveries
We Take Care of Everything
Concrete Safety Systems takes care of all your barrier needs, from delivery to pick-up. Efficient delivery fleets assure you of prompt service, and our crews are experts at speedy installations. Here’s what you get:
- The premier brand of high-reflective white barrier, J-J Hooks
- 24/7 delivery, installation and pick-up
- We handle the logistics and planning
- We do all the work and provide all the equipment
- No maintenance costs or storage fees
- Short or long-term rental options – per month, per foot
- Attenuators, delineators, reflectors and flashers available
- Ongoing project barrier relocation services
Why We Use White Barrier
Your safety is paramount. That’s why Concrete Safety Systems covers all new J-J Hooks barrier in a reflective white paint. Adopted by several state DOTs, reflective white safety barrier provides extra protection to highway workers and motorists because it is more visible in both daylight and low visibility situations.
We wanted to be sure, so we tested it.
Typical used barrier vs. CSS White Reflective
Barrier Rental Service Areas
Concrete Safety Systems provides comprehensive rental services for construction projects across the Mid-Atlantic. We also offer nationwide management of barrier logistics for events and location security.